Did you know Fogo De Chão opened in downtown Coral Gables today? The traditional Brazilian Churrascaria is bringing all you can eat decadent meats and amazing wines for you to enjoy. I got to enjoy the grand opening event and I’ll definitely be going back. Make sure to leave room for their delicious sides and desserts. Their service was excellent. Everyone was so helpful, friendly, and welcoming. Share the news with your meat-loving friends and make plans to visit Fogo de Chão on Ponce circle.
The expansive 280-seat dining room is anchored by an open-air churrasco bar where guests can dine while watching gaucho chefs showcase the culinary art of churrasco as they butcher, prepare and grill different cuts of meat over an open flame. Fogo’s seasonal Market Table welcomes guests to discover fresh salads and soup, exotic fruits, vegetables, imported charcuterie and more. The new restaurant showcases dry-aged meat lockers for in-house aging, soaring wine cases displaying South America’s finest varietals, natural wood finishes and dramatic chandeliers across a vaulted ceiling.
Overlooking the dining room is The Next Level Lounge, an exclusive lounge located on the mezzanine level of the new restaurant providing an elevated bar experience for guests to unwind with a variety of South American wines and a premium whiskey and bourbon menu. Additionally, the new location features The Butchery, a grab-and-go market where guests can enjoy charcuterie and a selection of South American wines while gaucho chefs expertly butcher premium proteins packaged to grill at home. Guests can also enjoy the expansive outdoor patio for al fresco churrasco dining or meet with friends at the lively indoor Bar Fogo area, ideal for all-day happy hour.
Simply seasoned, fire-roasted proteins are the core of the Churrasco dining experience where guests can discover a variety of flavors ranging from premium filet mignon and bone-in cowboy ribeye; decadent beef ribs and lamb chops; and house specialties Picanha (prime cut of the top sirloin) and Fraldinha (bottom sirloin with strong marbling for robust flavor). Fogo Coral Gables offers a range of menu selections and prices to fit guests’ needs for lunch and dinner, including:
● Full Churrasco Experience – The signature menu selection that includes all premium and classic cuts, plus the fresh and seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar and authentic Brazilian side dishes. ● Indulgent Cuts – Guests can enhance their experience with a 20 oz. Wagyu New York Strip that is carved tableside on a Himalayan salt block to complement the cut’s intense marbling and buttery texture. A decadent, dry-aged 32 oz. long bone Tomahawk Ribeye or 24 oz. Wagyu Ribeye are also available to order for the table.
Additionally, restaurant and menu features include:
● Weekday Lunch — Includes the seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar, plus family-style service of Brazilian side dishes for $15 per person. Guests may choose to add a single cut of fire-roasted meat or have the Full Churrasco Experience.
● Weekend Brazilian Brunch — Includes the Full Churrasco Experience combined with Brazilian-inspired brunch items like Braised Beef Rib Hash along with made-to-order waffle and omelet stations.
● Bar Fogo — The Gables bar offers an elevated experience with a contemporary bar, lounge seating and dedicated bar staff designed to allow each guest to both linger and discover something new with each visit including an all-new cocktail and bar bites menu.
● All-Day Happy Hour – Guests can enjoy all-day happy hour in the main dining room and Bar fogo area every day featuring $9 Brazilian-Inspired cocktails, $7 glasses of South American wines, small plates like Lobster & Shrimp Tacos, Churrasco meat boards or the mouthwatering grilled Brazilian cheese.
● Seafood — Brazilian-inspired seafood options are available a la carte, including shrimp and lobster appetizers, Chilean sea bass and a Seafood Tower.
● Fogo To-Go & Catering — Bring the Fogo experience home with individual churrasco entrees, à al carte offerings, catered events and ready-to-eat or ready-to-grill options from The Butchery. ● Group and Private Dining — Whether celebrating a special birthday or hosting a corporate meeting, the Coral Gables location has a dedicated sales manager and offers customizable menus, beautiful private and semi-private dining spaces and complimentary A/V equipment.
A dining experience for all ages, children six and under enjoy complimentary dining at Fogo Coral Gables and ages 7-12 dine at half-price for the Full Churrasco Experience. For more information, visit https://fogodechao.com/location/miami-coral-gables/ or call (786) 297-8788 for more information.
About Fogo de Chão
Fogo de Chão (fogo-dee-shown) is an internationally renowned restaurant that allows guests to discover what’s next at every turn. Founded in Southern Brazil in 1979, Fogo elevates the centuries-old cooking technique of churrasco – the art of roasting high-quality cuts of meat over an open flame – into a cultural dining experience of discovery. In addition to its Market Table and Feijoada Bar – which includes seasonal salads and soup, fresh vegetables, imported charcuterie and more – guests are served simply seasoned meats that are butchered, fire-roasted and carved tableside by gaucho chefs. Guests can also indulge in dry-aged or premium Wagyu cuts, seafood a la carte, Bar Fogo Features including signature cocktails, and an award-winning South American wine list, as well as smaller, shareable plates in Bar Fogo. Fogo offers differentiated menus for all dayparts including lunch, dinner, weekend brunch and group dining, plus full-service catering and contactless takeout and delivery options. For more information on Fogo de Chão or to make a reservation, please visit Fogo.com. Fogo de Chão Coral Gables is located at 2801 Ponce de Leon Blvd in Coral Gables, FL.