I am excited to work with our sponsor, Coopers’ Craft, to share these recipes with you!
Last week, I attended a South Florida Bloggers Happy Hour at the Deck Bar in Wynwood. We were celebrating the launch of the new Coopers’ Craft expression, Barrel Reserve. The latest expression is a bolder and more robust 100 proof spirit compared to the original Coopers’ Craft – a gentle and light bourbon.
We enjoyed a few refreshing bourbon cocktails and they were delicious. I am sharing two of the cocktail recipes with you below in case you’re planning a get together and want to show off with a new tasty cocktail.
Bourbon Coconut Punch Recipe
- 1.5 Coopers 100 proof
- .25 simple syrup
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1oz unsweetened coconut milk
- Add ice and shake well
- Strain over fresh ice in 10oz short cocktail glass
- Garnish: sprinkle cinnamon & Nutmeg
Coopers Berry Lemonade Recipe
- 1.5 Coopers Craft Bourbon
- 3 muddled fresh raspberries
- 3 muddled fresh blackberries
- .50 simple syrup
- .50 fresh lemon juice
- add ice and shake well
- pour all ingredients into 12oz collins glass
- top with club soda
- Garnish: bamboo skewer raspberry & blackberry
I also got to try a bourbon lemonade slushie during the event. It was my favorite drink of the evening because I love anything that is both sweet and sour. Alas, I was not able to get my hands on that recipe, but we can enjoy looking at it.