About South Beach Seafood Festival 2023
Four days of fun! The South Beach Seafood Festival is back to take over Miami in October on the sands of South Beach. This Florida seafood festival kicks off Miami’s globally-recognized stone crab season October 18-21, 2023 in the best way that South Beach knows how! Plus, ticket price includes all-day open bar! If you want to get your tickets go to sobeseafoodfest.com and use promo code CGLOVE for 20% OFF your ticket price.
South Beach Seafood Festival is not your typical east coast seafood festival, but a high-end experience that showcases the talents of South Florida’s leading chefs and culinary masterminds via a diverse group of events where guests experience the best seafood in Miami.
Saturday’s beachfront event, South Beach Seafood Festival spans five blocks and welcomes over 15,000 seafoodies to enjoy a day of fun in the sun.
This seafood festival in Miami is only in year 8, and the fun is overwhelming, and the food is undeniably good.
South Beach Seafood Week 2023 Tickets
Festival ticket prices start at $60 and VIP is $160.
SOBE Seafood Festival General Admission Tickets
General admission tickets are $60. On the sands of South Beach, enjoy cafes from Red, the Steakhouse – South Beach, The Lobster SHACK, Ella’s Oyster Bar, Cafe Avanti, Cafe Bernie, Tacos & Tattoos, A Fish Called Avalon, and many more serving you right on the sand with over 50+ menu items to choose from – it’s five blocks of fun to be exact! Enjoy sharable portions of Stone Crabs, Lobster Waffle Cones, Steak & Lobster Skewers, Shrimp Tacos, Oysters, Shrimp Cocktail, Crab Cakes, Grouper in a Bag, Lobster Mac ‘N Cheese, Po’ Boys, and more. This is not your typical fried food festival but a fine dining experience with your toes in the sand. BUT please, don’t go home hungry!
What you will find with General Admission Tickets:
- Entrance to the General Admission Festival Site, over four (4) blocks of fun on the sand!
- Access to open bar from 12-7PM at any of the 30+ bar stations and beer garden.
- Demesmin & Dover Live Stage presented by Jack Daniels
- Access to Milam’s Market Culinary Showcase Kitchen and Marketplace featuring Live Demos and lite sampling from local celebrity chefs
- Access to all Restaurant cafés from Miami’s finest restaurants serving their signature seafood with delicious portions at festival friendly prices ($5-$10).
- Access to Multiple Dessert Cafe’s
- Over 50+ premier menu items will all be available for purchase.
- Unique interactive Sponsor Activations:
- Tequila Herradura Extraordinary Experience
- Piper Heidseick Champagne Lounge
- Pacifico Beer Beach Club with All Day DJ Dance Party
- GOYA Foods sampling
- Sun’s Sips by HIGH NOON DJ Dance Party
- and more.
SOBE Seafood Festival VIP Tickets
VIP Tickets are $160 and include everything listed for general admission tickets. Plus, check out the 1 ½ block VIP Experience! When you enter the VIP Hospitality Village, you get treated to the best of Miami in October!
- What you will find with VIP Admission Tickets:
- All of the General Admissions Ticket benefits…PLUS:
- Special Entrance to the 1 ½ block Baptist Health VIP Hospitality Village
- Unique Sponsor Activations:
- Jack Daniels Air Stream
- Bodega Club featuring GOYA
- Specialty wine stations from featuring wine partners, Castello del Poggio, Bogle Vineyards, and Rabbles Wines
- A few of South Florida’s favorite restaurants sampling throughout the day in VIP. Restaurants sample in 4 hour time blocks from 1-5PM or 3-7PM so depending on when you get there, you get to enjoy different South Florida restaurants!
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion which by day features:
- College Football Watch Party on 50ft Video Board
- All day DJ’s in the GOYA Culinary Pavilion featuring Paul E
- Lounges and shaded seating
- Private bars
- Papa’s Raw Bar sampling experience
- Oshen Salmon sampling experience
- Bodega Pop Up Bar
- The festival grounds will close at 7pm, including the VIP Hospitality Village due to City protocals.
Get your tickets at sobeseafoodfest.com and use promo code CGLOVE for 20% OFF your ticket price.
South Beach Seafood Week 2023 Culinary Event Lineup
Ahead of Saturday’s festival, there’s loads of delectable fun for the culinary inclined.
A seafood event like no other, South Beach Seafood Festival includes a week of nightly culinary events leading up to Saturday, including:
SOBE Seafood Week: Chef Showdown Culinary Event – Friday, October 20, 7-11PM
This is a VIP night for all true seafoodies! The ultimate VIP CHEF SHOWDOWN is the battle of all battles where the finest South Florida chefs take their chance at showing off the best seafood in Miami at 11th & Ocean Drive.
14 chefs are paired head to head creating 7 different seafood battles where guests #CHOOSEYOURCHAMP. Guests will visit different battle stations to sample and vote before the chefs from each battle take the GOYA Culinary Pavilion kitchen stage and a panel of judges along with the guests decide who holds the title in showcasing the best seafood in Miami. Get your tickets at sobeseafoodfest.com and use promo code CGLOVE for 20% OFF your ticket price.
Reigning champions defending their titles are:
- Chef James Versfelt of Shelborne in Battle Oyster
- Chef Sean Brasel of Meat Market in Battle Surf ‘N Turf
- Chef Jimmy Pastor of Rusty Pelican in Battle Tuna
- Chef Demetrios Pyliotis of Poseidon in Battle Fish
- Chef Masa Hamaya of Dragonfly
- Chef David Salinas of Joe’s Stone Crab in Battle Lobster
- Chef Bernie Matz of Bodega South Beach in Battle Taco
South Beach Seafood Week VIP Weekend passes
The VIP Weekend Pass ticket is $275 and includes access to Friday, October 20st Chef Showdown and VIP access to Saturday October 21st’s South Beach Seafood Festival.
Sobe Seafood Week VIP Weeknight Dinners
South Beach Seafood Week kicks off Wednesday night, October 19th with various dinners throughout the week to include:
Wednesday, October 18, 6:30-9:30PM: An Evening at Joe’s Stone Crab
Wednesday’s unforgettable An Evening at Joe’s, featuring epicurean masterpieces from historic Miami seafood restaurant, Joe’s Stone Crab. This incredibly exclusive event hosts 50 VIPs in Jesse’s Room, the famous private space where greats like Al Capone and Frank Sinatra cracked claws. The Evening at Joe’s ticket is $500.
Thursday, October 19, 7:30-10:30PM: Crabs, Slabs, and Cabs at Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel
Thursday’s mouth-watering Crabs, Slabs, and Cabs, one of SoBe Seafood Week’s newest seafood events. A cocktail-hour-style event hosted at the Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel. The event features cuisines from around the world as award winning chefs of South Florida create their take on the traditional Surf N Turf dish paired with different Cabernets. This 250-person party is for those who love to mix and mingle while they indulge. The Crab, Slabs, and Cabs ticket is $150.
Get your tickets at sobeseafoodfest.com and use promo code CGLOVE for 20% OFF your ticket price.
The South Beach Seafood Festival is all about mouthwatering seafood from local restaurants and participants. The festival brings together the top South Florida seafood chefs to create handcrafted gourmet seafood dishes that you won’t find anywhere else.
You’ll be able to enjoy seafood specialties such as:
- Seasonal stone crabs,
- Shrimp cocktail,
- Fish tacos,
- Fresh oysters,
- Lobster waffle cones,
- Seafood ceviche,
- And so much more!
South Beach Seafood Fest 2023 Participating Restaurants
Saturday’s festival will feature pop up café’s from the best restaurants such as
- Red, the Steakhouse – South Beach
- The Lobster SHACK
- Ella’s Oyster Bar
- Cafe Avanti
- Cafe Bernie
- Tacos & Tattoos
- A Fish Called Avalon
- and more
Together, the restaurants will showcase an eating experience unlike any other, where the restaurants are serving you right on the sand – it’s four blocks of fun to be exact. Get your tickets go to sobeseafoodfest.com and use promo code CGLOVE for 20% OFF your ticket price.
See you in Miami in October for the best seafood festival in Florida!
SOBE Seafood Festival FAQS
When is the South Beach Seafood Festival 2023?
Enjoy the iconic South Beach Seafood Festival October 18-21, 2023!
Where is the South Beach Seafood Festival location?
#SobeSeafood Week is made up of four unique events taking place Wednesday, October 18, 2023, through Saturday, October 21, 2023!
- Wednesday’s event takes place at Joe’s Stone Crab located at 11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- Thursday’s event takes place at the Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel located at 1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
- The main events will be held on Friday and Saturday and are located at Lummus Park—right on the sand located at 1400 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach!
Do I have to pay for food & drinks at the South Beach Seafood Week?
All South Beach Seafood Festival week events are 100% all-inclusive except for Saturday’s Main Festival. Your tickets to the Wednesday through Friday events cover all food and drink.
Saturday’s beach festival tickets include 100% open bar for all ticket types! Food is available for purchase from 20+ featured restaurant cafes. There are over 70 top menu items to choose from at festival-friendly prices of $5 – $10, and all menu items are appetizer-size sharable portions (so, plenty to go around). General Admission Ticket Holders will also enjoy complimentary tasting samples in the Milam’s Market Culinary Showcase Demo Kitchen and in the Goya Foods’ Experience.
VIP ticket holders each get $20 of food vouchers to use at any participating restaurant cafes only if you buy the ticket at full price. Also, VIP ticket holders will enjoy additional complimentary samplings throughout the Land Rover VIP Hospitality Village & Goya’s Culinary Pavilion including Goya Foods, Seafood World’s raw bar, and more!
Are children allowed at the South Beach Seafood Festival?
All ages are welcome at Saturday’s beach fest! Children under 10 enter for free on Saturday, October 21st!
Please note that in order to enjoy open bar, anyone under 40 must show valid ID to obtain a 21+ wrist band.
The rest of Sobe Seafood Week (October 18th-20th) include events that are strictly 21+.
What should I wear to the South Beach Seafood Festival?
The dress code for the VIP events on Wednesday and Thursday is South Beach Chic.
The Chef Showdown on Friday and the Sobe Seafood Festival on Saturday take place on the sand. The dress code is Beachy/Festival Wear. Make sure to bring sand-friendly shoes and an outfit that will keep you cool in the Miami summer heat.