Buy Affordable Protective Face Shields in Miami
Looking for face shields for your business or to wear around town? Buy face shields in our Coral Gables Love online store. We sell protective face shields starting at a retail price of $11.95 per face shield. Our shields are in-stock and ready to ship or pick-up from Coral Gables, Florida.
Wholesale Plastic Face Shields Miami
We also take wholesale orders for our face shields. If you’d like to order large quantities, email email@example.com.
Custom Face Shields With Company Logo – in Miami, Florida
We also offer custom face shields with your company logo starting at quantities of 20 shields. Company logo face shields are customized in Miami. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Pin Face Shield For Later
Why You Should Wear A Protective Face Shield
There are many benefits to wearing a face shield in addition to or instead of a face mask. Face shields are meant to be used in addition to face masks. Face shields do not replace the need for masks.
- COMFORT/EASE OF USE: Clear plastic guards are easier to wear, disinfect and reuse than cloth or surgical face coverings.
- PROTECT YOUR EYES: Unlike face masks, clear plastic face shields protect the entire face, including the eyes.
- EASIER TO BREATHE: Face shields are more comfortable to wear and easier to breathe in than medical face masks. Especially in hot and humid Miami, Florida.
- PREVENT TOUCHING YOUR FACE: Use a face shield to prevent yourself from touching your face or inadvertently exposing yourself to coronavirus.
- LIP READING: Face shields help people who depend on lip-reading. They allow facial expressions and lip movements to remain visible.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE REMINDER: Face shields reinforce the importance of physical distancing.
What Kind of Face Shields Should I Use?
The face shields we sell have the following specifications:
- Our Face shields are transparent, lightweight, and comfortable. Face shields are ideal for protecting eyes, mouth, nose from flying debris, droplets, aerosols, sprays and splatters.
- Our face shields use distortion-free polymer material treated with anti-fog and antistatic coating to improve maximum visibility.
- Our face shields are equipped with an elastic band and sponge headband – ideal for long time wearing.
- Protective Face Shield comes with a protective film. Make sure to remove it before using the shield for clear and crisp visibility.
How To Keep Your Protective Face Shield Clean
Face shields can be sterilized and cleaned by the using alcohol wipes or rinsing with soap and hot water. Protective face shields are reusable until some component breaks or cracks.
Businesses in Miami-Dade That Require Face Shields
- Personal Grooming businesses: barber shops, salons, nail salons, etc. Any face to face service requires a face shield being worn by the groomer/ stylist (e.g., beard/mustache, eyelashes, eyebrow, facial)
- Massage Establishments
- Tattoo Establishments
- Hotels: The reception desk will have a medical kit that includes the following items: 1. Germicidal disinfectant/wipes for surface cleaning Tissues; 2. Face/eye masks (separate or combined, face shield, goggles). Note that disposable face masks can only be used once; 3. Gloves (disposable); 4. Protective apron (disposable); and 5. Biohazard disposable waste bag
- Healthcare workers or employees
- Coroners, medical examiners, autopsy technicians, funeral directors, and other mortuary workers.
- Laboratory workers and employees.
- Jobs with high exposure risk.
- Jobs with medium exposure risk.