**Please note, due to the nature of this item there are no refunds, exchanges or returns.
- Our face shields are transparent, lightweight, comfortable, breathable, adjustable mask ideal for protecting eyes, mouth, nose from flying debris, droplets, aerosols, sprays and splatters.
- Our face shields are made of distortion-free polymer material treated with anti-fog and antistatic coating to improve maximum visibility.
- Our face shields have an elastic band and sponge headband – ideal for long time wearing.
- Protective Face Shield comes with a protective film. Make sure to remove it before using the shield for clear and crisp visibility.
Why You Should Wear A Protective Face Shield
- Clear plastic guards are easier to wear, disinfect and reuse than cloth or surgical face coverings. They are meant to be used in addition to face masks. Face shields do not replace the need for masks.
- Unlike face masks, clear plastic face shields protect the entire face, including the eyes.
- Use a face shield to prevent yourself from touching your face or inadvertently exposing yourself to coronavirus.
- Face shields help people who depend on lip-reading. They allow facial expressions and lip movements to remain visible.
- Face shields reinforce the importance of physical distancing.
- Face shields are more comfortable to wear and easier to breathe in than medical face masks.
Businesses in Miami-Dade That Require Face Shields
According to the New Normal (Coronavirus) document released by Miami-Dade, the following businesses must have face shields:
- Personal Grooming businesses: barber shops, salons, nail salons, etc. Any face to face service requires a face shield being worn by the groomer/ stylist (e.g., beard/mustache, eyelashes, eyebrow, facial)
- Massage Establishments
- Tattoo Establishments
- Hotels: The reception desk will have a medical kit that includes the following items: 1. Germicidal disinfectant/wipes for surface cleaning Tissues; 2. Face/eye masks (separate or combined, face shield, goggles). Note that disposable face masks can only be used once; 3. Gloves (disposable); 4. Protective apron (disposable); and 5. Biohazard disposable waste bag
- Healthcare workers or employees
- Coroners, medical examiners, autopsy technicians, funeral directors, and other mortuary workers.
- Laboratory workers and employees.
- Jobs with high exposure risk.
- Jobs with medium exposure risk.
How To Keep Your Protective Face Shield Clean
Face shields can be sterilized and cleaned by the using alcohol wipes or rinsing with soap and hot water. Protective face shields are reusable until some component breaks or cracks.