Our face shields:
- are transparent, lightweight, comfortable, and breathable – ideal for protecting your eyes, mouth, and nose from flying debris, droplets, aerosols, sprays and splatters.
- are made of distortion-free polymer material treated with anti-fog and antistatic coating to improve maximum visibility.
- have an elastic band and sponge headband – ideal for long time wearing.
- are shipped with a protective film. Make sure to remove it before using the shield for clear and crisp visibility.
Why You Should Wear A Protective Face Shield
- Clear plastic guards are easier to wear, disinfect and reuse than cloth or surgical face coverings. They are meant to be used in addition to face masks. Face shields do not replace the need for masks.
- Unlike face masks, clear plastic face shields protect the entire face, including the eyes.
- Use a face shield to prevent yourself from touching your face or inadvertently exposing yourself to coronavirus.
- Face shields help people who depend on lip-reading. They allow facial expressions and lip movements to remain visible.
- Face shields reinforce the importance of physical distancing.
- Face shields are more comfortable to wear and easier to breathe in than medical face masks.
Businesses That Require Face Shields
The following businesses are recommended to have their employees wear have face shields:
- Personal Grooming businesses: barber shops, salons, nail salons, etc. Any face to face service requires a face shield being worn by the groomer/ stylist (e.g., beard/mustache, eyelashes, eyebrow, facial)
- Massage Establishments
- Tattoo Establishments
- Co-working Spaces
- Healthcare workers or employees
- Coroners, medical examiners, autopsy technicians, funeral directors, and other mortuary workers.
- Laboratory workers and employees.
- Jobs with high exposure risk.
- Jobs with medium exposure risk.
How To Keep Your Protective Face Shield Clean
Face shields can be sterilized and cleaned by the using alcohol wipes or rinsing with soap and hot water. Protective face shields are reusable until some component breaks or cracks.