Face Shields Available in Miami, Florida
If you’re looking for face shields in the Miami area, you’re in the right place. We just launched our face shield online shop. We offer an assortment of face shield designs. All of our face shields are in stock and ready to ship from Coral Gables, Florida to anywhere in the continental US.
- Our face shields are made of distortion-free polymer material treated with anti-fog and antistatic coating to improve maximum visibility.
- Our face shields have an elastic band and sponge headband – ideal for long time wearing.
- Protective Face Shield comes with a protective film. Make sure to remove it before using the shield for clear and crisp visibility.
Pick Up Your Face Shield in Coral Gables and Save on Shipping Costs
If you live in the Coral Gables/Miami area, you can select Local Pickup as your shipping option and save money on shipping costs. The pick up address is located in Coral Gables, Florida. After placing your order, you’ll receive instructions when your order is ready for pick up.
Face Shields Protect Your Eyes, Mouth and Nose
Unlike a face mask, our plastic face shields wrap around your entire face making it ideal for protecting your eyes, mouth, and nose from flying debris, droplets, aerosols, sprays and splatters.
Face Shields Help You Avoid Touching Your Face
Face shields are easier and more comfortable to wear than masks. Face shields only make contact with your skin at a small portion of your forehead as opposed to face masks that cover half your face with a material that can create the urge to itch. An itchy face leads to touching your face; and that’s something you want to avoid when protecting yourself from COVID-19.
Face Shield vs Face Mask
Customers ask us if a face shield replaces the need for a mask. Face shields do not replace masks. Face shields should be worn in addition to face masks when entering stores, buildings or closed spaces.
As the debate arises over whether tiny coronavirus droplets can float on air currents, protecting the eyes and the entire face becomes a bigger issue. A mask alone does not protect your eyes. A Face shield does not protect you from someone coughing behind you. Wearing both layers of protection together will achieve the best protection against COVID-19.
Benefits of Wearing a Face Shield
- Easy to disinfect: A simple alcohol wipe or rinse with soap and hot water is all it takes for the shields to be contaminant-free again
- Easier to reuse: Face shields can be sterilized and cleaned by the user, making them reusable indefinitely until some component breaks or cracks.
- Stops you from touching your face: prevent people from touching their faces or inadvertently exposing themselves to the coronavirus.
- Comfortable to wear: face shields are easier and more comfortable to wear than masks.
- Face shields don’t hinder communication: People wearing medical masks often have to remove them to communicate with others around them, which increases their risk of being exposed or infecting others
- Reminder of social distancing: The use of a face shield is also a reminder to maintain 6 feet of separation to meet social distancing requirements, but allows visibility of facial expressions and lip movements for speech perception.
Wearing Face Shields When Schools Reopen
Health experts around the world, from Singapore to Philadelphia, recommend teachers wear face shields when schools reopen.