Taco lovers, rejoice. Tacolandia is a magical place where you can eat UNLIMITED TACOS! Miami New Times plucked the idea right from our imagination and made it come true. Get ready for a South Florida taco fest on Saturday, November 18 at Soho Studios. Miami New Times’ Tacolandia presented by GOYA brings together some of South Florida’s best tacos, ranging from urban contemporary to authentic street style tacos.
Enter to Win 2 Iron Fork General Admission Tickets
Woop! Woop! GIVEAWAY ALERT ? This week we’re giving away 2 general admission tickets to Tacolandia 2017! Winners get to eat unlimited taco samples during the taco fest.
This giveaway has a retail value of $100 and you can win it for FREE! To enter the giveaway simply:
1. Follow @CoralGablesLove on Instagram
2. Follow @MiamiNewTimes on Instagram
3. Leave a comment below tagging your taco-loving friend.
4. Have other foodie friends? Tag them in a comment on the Coral Gables Love Instagram Giveaway Post for additional entries! Each comment is an entry!
5. Want more entries? Sign up for the CGL Newsletter and get notified about weekly giveaways in your inbox. Never miss a giveaway again!
(We check you followed the rules when selecting a winner ?)
Contest ends Friday, 09/01/2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
What To Expect at Tacolandia
Each restaurant will feature a dish that showcases their idea of a South Florida taco. You can expect to see ice cream tacos, sushi tacos, traditional tacos and more. The event will be complete with live entertainment highlighting South Florida’s culture, a taco eating contest, and cash bars with beer and cocktails. Confirmed restaurants include Amour de Miami, Plomo Taco Bar, Tacology, Crave Miami, Agave Taco Bar and many more to come! Plus, Tacolandia has partnered with Feeding South Florida charity. They will collect all left over food items after the event.