Woop! Woop! GIVEAWAY ALERT 🚒 This week we’re giving away $100 gift card to My Cceviche – famous for their coastal cuisine – from ceviche and poke to burritos, tacos, and salads!
This giveaway has a retail value of $100 and you can win it for FREE! To enter the giveaway simply:
1. Follow @CoralGablesLove on Instagram
2. Follow @myceviche on Instagram
3. Leave a comment below tagging your favorite lunch buddy.
4. Know other seafood lovers? Tag them in a comment on the Instagram giveaway post for additional entries! Each comment is an entry!
5. Want more entries? Sign up for the CGL Newsletter and get notified about weekly giveaways in your inbox. Never miss a giveaway again!
(We check you followed the rules when selecting a winner 😉)
Contest ends Friday, 09/08/2017 at 11:59 pm EST.
About My Ceviche
In March 2012, after developing a strong friendship and business relationship, Sam and Roger opened the first location of My Ceviche in South Beach. Located next to an international hostel, our South Beach location is essentially a take-out window. It’s extremely popular for all the locals and tourists alike, who love getting their fix of ultra-fresh seafood….and chicken, too!
From day one, Sam and Roger knew that they’d hit the jackpot with their new cevichería. They worked day in and day out and saw that people just couldn’t get enough of the fresh-from-the-ocean ceviches they were making at their tiny seafood shack. With Sam playing ceviche cook and Roger playing cashier, their partnership was a winning combo. And within just a few months, they started looking for a spot for My Ceviche number two.
Sam and Roger realized that the quick service and light eating was perfect for a fast-paced lifestyle, one that could only be found in the heart of Miami’s financial district — Brickell. Just over a year after My Ceviche South Beach opened came My Ceviche Brickell. The menu expanded, first with burritos and burrito bowls, then with free-range chicken breast!